Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which Shampoo and Conditioner?

I'm trying to let my hair grow out and I was wondering what shampoo and conditioner would maybe help with that?





[Ihave heard Garnier Fructis Long%26amp;Strong works good but I have also heard REALLY bad things about it. Like it makes your hair fall out.]Which Shampoo and Conditioner?
Shampoo and conditioner won't make your hair grow in any faster, they'll just keep it from breaking. Head and Shoulders is the best I've found so far (and I've tried a lot of shampoos and conditioners). I don't even have dandruff but it makes your hair soft and healthy and it's supposed to improve the health of your scalp. Try it!Which Shampoo and Conditioner?
Time is the only thing that will help your hair grow. To keep it from breaking while you are growing it...


use a good shampoo 2-3 times a week


condition with a strong penetrating conditioner


avoid damaging styles (heated tools) as much as possible


avoid chemicals (colors and perms) as much as possible


get it trimmed every 8-12 weeks to keep your ends fresh
it does not make your hair fall out. its SHAMPOO. there like all the same. try it though. also! herbel essences ';long relationships'; is good. i use it. it smells better than fructis too. try it.





%26amp; another tip.


Trim the ends of your hair regularly.


It makes it grow faster
I use it and love the way that my hair feels from using it. But no my hair doesn't fall out from it. I have breakage but nothing really has the same affect on my hair that it does. Give it a try because different types work differently on hair.
You can try Cibu products( salon products),Herbal Essence(hello hydration/ blue bottles), L'oreal K茅rastase,Redken,Sebastian products ,Joico and use Bed Heads for styling.Heating products damage the hair ( blow dryers and flat irons) Don't forget to trim your hair.Hope this helps.
No shampoo or conditioner makes your hair grow faster, but Herbal Essences makes your hair snarle free and it feels really soft after your hair dries and every time you brush it.
umm a good shampoo and condtioner i kno of is tresemee

No comments:

Post a Comment