Friday, July 30, 2010

BEST shampoo and conditioner?

What is your absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner and why??BEST shampoo and conditioner?
Shampure by Aveda. It works great %26amp; smells good too. I have medium length, naturally curly %26amp; colored hair. With this shampoo, I don't have to use a conditioner. I love all Aveda products %26amp; no, I don't work for Aveda, just a satisfied customer.BEST shampoo and conditioner?
Dove Intense Moisture shampoo and conditioner is my favorite. I don't get the mix though. I like my shampoo and conditioner seperate, it always makes my hair feel nicer. It's also one of the only not anti-dandruff shampoos that doesn't give me dandruff.
Pantene hands down. It's makes your hair more manageable to comb through. It lathers well and smells awesome. Just a dime sized drop and it takes care of the whole head.
Im a fan of Aussie products..Im using Sun Touched Shine right now
Purple Suave because it smells really good
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment