Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner?

Hi.





I am currently using Marc Anthony shampoo and Pantene conditioner.





Will that make a difference on how they work? Because on both bottles they say





';..follow up with Marc Anthony conditioner'; and ';... IF used with Pantene shampoo';





So I'm not sure if that's just a marketing gimmick making you buy the other half just for the heck of it, or does it really work better if I buy the other half?





thanks. and sorry if I wasn't very clear on my meaning.Shampoo and Conditioner?
Hi! Honestly it's just a marketing gimmick. It makes consumers think that have to use both products in conjuction to acheive fab results. Not true! In fact it's cool to switch up once in a while so your hair won't adapt to certain products. Just remember to use a shampoo and conditioner that's formulated for your hair type. Working in the beauty industry, i find people using the wrong products all the time! So ask questions as the salon or store where u purchase products and read descriptions. Good Luck!Shampoo and Conditioner?
Look I use Ganier Fructis new Formula S and c I reccomend those 'cuz I used 2 use Pantene and Garnier My hjair was tangles EVERY DAY
JUST KEEP USING PANTENE AND THATS IT JAJA.PANTENE IS MUCH MORE BETTER.....(i really didnt understand your question)...SOWY!!!
it doesnt matter that your using different brand conditioner and shampoo


it depends on your hair for wat you use. different hair suit with different product so if you don't like what it's doing with your hair then you can go out and try another product
THE BEST ONE IS PANTENE IT REALLY GOTS YOUR HAIR BEAUTY OUT!!
I don't think it really matters. Do what you feel.
its a little bit of both - marketing strategy and 2 products from same company will give you the best results. Use whatever combination that suits your needs and budget.
personally, I would buy the other half because I only use pantene and thats all.
Personally, I think it doesnt make MUCH difference, but it does make some. Plus-- If you buy both of one, the scents don't clash. My suggestion is to listen to othe bottle! :D Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment