Monday, July 26, 2010

Poll: what shampoo and conditioner do you use?

and do you have pretty hair?Poll: what shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I use L'oreal Paris for both.Poll: what shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I used to spend a fortune on shampoo and conditioner, etc.,


but I found that Panteen's two in one, full and thick, really


makes my hair shinier, straighter and thicker than all the


rest. My long hair's one of my best assets.
it depends... i usually use garnier frutics (spl?) sleek and shine. that's really nice and it make my hair super soft :)


sometimes i'll use redkin smooth down. it works a little better at making my hair straight and soft
Matrix biolage shampoo


and loreal conditioner


my hair is weird i dont like it


its like wavy and curly eww
Pantene shampoo....and Biolage for conditioner


%26lt;-------- I think my hair is pretty
tresseme
Yes i have Pretty hair(or at least that's what I'm told). I use pert shampoo/conditioner with aussie conditioner
I started embracing my gorgeous naturally curly hair about a month ago, so I'm testing different brands for the best results. Now I'm using Herbal Essences
Suave for shampoo


White Rain for conditioner
I like Tresemme in the enormous bottles because it last longer
Head %26amp; Shoulders


Pantene conditioner
Loreal and yes it;s long and natural curls like spirals!
I use Rusk shampoo %26amp; conditioner. My hair's pretty nice.
Sunsilk and mi hair is quite decent for short wavy hair.
Nexxus.





I think I do.
Dove, 2-in-1
Head %26amp; Shoulders
I use mustard and ketchup
EXACT
Bed Head...and my friends always say that they wish they has as pretty hair as me..= ) hope i helped
Suave...works really good.
sure
those that make me smell good
Pantene...

No comments:

Post a Comment