Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A ';real results'; shampoo and conditioner?

Does anyone know a shampoo brand that shows real results. I mean like if it says it will curl your hair it actually does but that doesn't mean i want curls.





I have tried:





John Frieda





Herbal Essences





Suave





Garnier Fructis





Pantene Pro V





Samy








Anyway, I have tried pretty much everything.


Please help!A ';real results'; shampoo and conditioner?
i have spiral curls and nothing works better for me than dove i used to have frizzy hair to but dove works wonders i love it plus all there stuff is skin senstive so u wont break outA ';real results'; shampoo and conditioner?
have you tried L'oreal paris elvive shampoo and conditioner they're what i use and i think they're ok.the shampoo is anti-frizz and the conditioner is anti-breakage
I use L'Oreal Vive Pro for Dry, Rebillious Hair Thats Thick and it really calms my dry, thick, and poofy hair. It also makes it soft to the touch. It really works.
What works for one persons hair doesn't always work for another's....I guess just keep working your way down the shampoo isle.... next time you get your hair trimmed ask the stylist for a recommendation...

No comments:

Post a Comment