Friday, July 30, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner please?

hello, i really want to know what shampoos you use on your hair. i live in the uk and my hair is just past my shoulders its not that straight with bit of frizz not a lot buit sometimes my ends go bit split and dry and other time my roots go oily. can you tell me the best ones to buy in the uk please


thanks xxxxBest shampoo and conditioner please?
i would use a shampoo bar called jumping juniper for your oily roots and a conditioner called american cream for the dry ends of you hair. and once a week use a hair moisturiser called h'suan wen hua to help with the frizzines you get sometimes as it will add weight and shine to your hair and help to build it up and get it stronger.





you can get all these products from lush and it will probably cost you under 拢20 for all 3 of these products and they last for ages.





i have been using them for 6 months on my waist length bleach blonde hair and it has never looked better or felt softer. hope this helps you a bitBest shampoo and conditioner please?
no no no


trust me...


AUSSIE. in a cream bottle with blue writing.


AMAZING!!!


and use the hair masks as well...they are so good.


no loreal, head and shoulders etc etc.


and it smells fantastic


xxx
L'oreal Elvive, the yellow one, but if you get oily roots then you should just condition the last few inches of your hair, not the roots, I love that stuff my hair is curly, frizzy and coarse, that stuff gets it straight smooth and behaving itself!
Head and shoulders.
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types with different scents which are all amazing! You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com
Loreal. Anti-Frizz Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. Smooth Intense. This works a treat on my unruly hair.
elvive range by far and i've tried lots of brands in my quest to find one that suits
garnier fructis. :]]]]
Although hairdresses don't like it, I have always used pantene and I think it is pretty good. Especially the original conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment