Friday, July 30, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner do you use??

how long have you been using it??What shampoo and conditioner do you use??
panteen pro-v smooth and silky for 1+ yearsWhat shampoo and conditioner do you use??
shampoo? pert plus 2 in 1 as the shampoo, to assure my hair won't still be dry after I properly condition.





loreal preference conditioner (I will actually buy the hair dye just to get that little tube of it) or thermasilk conditioner. it actually works super well on my thin dry hair.
sun silk - the one for damaged hair %26amp; i use the pantene hair masks :)


i have been using the hair masks for about a year


%26amp; the sunsilk for a few months


before that i used dove for a few months


%26amp; before that tigi bedhead


its good to change or else they stop working well as your hair gets agusted :)


hope i helped


xx
Biolage by Matrix in the Summer and Kerastase (the green bottles) in the winter. Have been using them for years and dont think I'll ever use anything else, I used to hate my hair before I started using those brands, and now I'm very happy with it!
listen i use fructis shampoo and conditioner it smells so good and listen most people will tell you that u should change ur shampoo once in a while but if 1 works grate then use it as long as you want trust me i v dont tons of reserch on this
i use aussie on and off, but once i used my dog's shampoo by accident and it made my hair look disgusting. i guess cause it was 'whitening' shampoo.
Aussie, IDK how long i've been usin it


and sometimes i'll use garnier





supposedly its good to change the products you use every once in a while (@ least shampoo)
suave-green apple and tangerine. ppl tell me my hair smells good (which kinda creeps me out, but flattering) and when people come over to use my shower or what not they ALWAYS compliment the shampoo
Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo. Conditioner alternates...right now it's Tresseme.
Herbal Essences:Danerously Straight


I ahve been using it for 1 year
Auseyy.


All my friends love the smell and it works great.


I straiten my hair and its good for things like that.
I use Redken for men.I have been using it for six years.It's the stuff!
Suave both shampoo and conditioner.


Over a year now.
Head and shoulders, and my hair is extremely healthy.
tresan brennessel shampoo for years
PANTENE BABY!





For 5 years.
Sunsilk Wave Envy


first and last bottle. it just make my more wild.
head and shoulders.
mane %26amp; tail, i guess a year or so
garnier frutis.............i like to stick to the same one

No comments:

Post a Comment