Friday, July 30, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner help!?

What kind of shampoo and conditioner can I use that will make my hair silky and smooth, and straighter. HELP!


Im going to the store to get it in 30 mins, so please hurry!Shampoo and conditioner help!?
Try Matrix brand 'Sleek.' It comes in an orange bottle, and works great. It makes my hair so soft and manageable. If you're looking for a drug store brand, try Dove moisturizing. It's great for the price.Shampoo and conditioner help!?
pantene pro v
Pantene.
grr. i used pantene before, and the same thing happened. get herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo, it works!
pantene prov
John Frieta, Pantene, Herbal Essenses, and Garnier Frutuse. I recommend them all!!!





Good Luck!
soo pert
Hi! I would suggest Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight! Makes your hair straight and shiny! Works fantastically! Good luck!
Sleek Look by Matrix
Try dove shampoo and conditioner. It works really well and leaves a clean scent on you silky hair.
Yes, Pantene Pro-V smooth %26amp; sleek (its the green Pantene bottle). I've been using the condition for years %26amp; its still great! I even use the cheap 99 cent shampoo with it and it still makes my hair smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment