Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner?

what is a good shampoo and conditioner for daily use to help me get smooth and sleek hair?Shampoo and conditioner?
I use Infusium 23's Repairologie Shampoo and then Infusium 23's Frizzologie Conditioner and i straighten my hair every morning so that also helps keep it straight without messing up my smooth shiny sleekinessand I brush my hair when i get out of the shower when i get home from school before i go to sleep and when i get upinthe morning and before I leave and that prevents knots.Shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene is a great choice for smooth hair.
vive pro or tressemme
Garnier Fructis: nearly all the formulations are identical to the Sleek %26amp; Shine one. Also Sunsilk's Anti-Poof line is really effective.
I use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo + conditioner. The first time i used it, my hair was soooo soft! its dark hair too so it got very very shiny, and believe me, it was so dull and mangled before. you should try it!
head and shoulders shampoo and dove conditioner
Um well you can try pro-active l'oreal its the best its soo pro lol ... it makes your hair nice and shinny =) But your a guy ... so i dont know if you would like the girl smell haha.
I would say Pantine defenately!

No comments:

Post a Comment