Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner?

Okay, here goes. My hair is naturally thin, so its hard to make it look fuller. After I brush my hair though, it looks sleek, healthy and full. But it seems like every 5 minutes I have to brush it, for it to mantain that value. I just want suggestions on some shampoos and conditioners. Maybe they might help. 10 points for best suggestion! Thanks --SShampoo and conditioner?
Ahhh yes! I have the EXACT same problem as you. I use three different shampoos because if you keep on only using one then it will eventually build up. I am blonde so I use Timotei, Pantene and Sunsilk. These are all specific for hair color. As for conditioner I ONLY use a tad bit on top so the hair doesn't become fly-a-way and I use some on the bottom. I use Aussie conditioner. I do not leave on for more than 1 minute.





I really would suggest you try some different shampoos out but please avoid ones that have too much oil etc... Read the back of the label and it will tell you about oils etc... I do recommend Sunsilk, Timotei and Pantene no matter what your hair color.





I hope this helps a bit. I know how FRUSTRATING it is when you have to keep on brushing your hair... Urghhh!!! lol





Edit: switch of different shampoos on a daily basis...Shampoo and conditioner?
I'd suggest pantene Full %26amp; Thick shampoo and the conditoner and the thick and full moose as well it adds body , volume , it gives you the full look while uplifiting thin breaking hair, very good condtiner as well and itsz just great for what your looking for it will give you that full bounce and not that thin weighed down look. good luck it comes in a white bottle blue cap... dont forget Pantene pro V ... lol from your fairy God Mother...


heres the link http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index鈥?/a>
herbal essences body envy... its like magic

No comments:

Post a Comment