Monday, July 26, 2010

Good hydrating shampoo and conditioner.?

I swim for three hours a day, and I spend all day in the sun. Plus I straighten and blow dry my hair once or twice a day. AND I use tons of products. I'm not giving any of that up so I really need a shampoo and conditioner that can keep up, thanks. :)Good hydrating shampoo and conditioner.?
herbal essence hello hydration works great it leaves hair soft hydrated plus it leaves your hair smelling wonderful. also aussie moist shampoo %26amp; conditioner works great very hydrating products to achieve softer hair in no timeGood hydrating shampoo and conditioner.?
Well I use garnier fructriese 3 minute mask b4 i get into the shower i just put it in my hair then once i get in the shower i rinse it off, then proceed in putting on the herbal essence drama clean shampoo (the green one), rinse, then i use the herbal essence drama clean conditioner leave it on for a few minutes then rinse.





Your hair should feel really soft, clean, refreshed, and smooth.








For extra hydration try using the Herbal essence hello hydration shampoo and conditioner. :]
Try a good swimming cap that protects your hair. Check out www.myswimcap.com. I ordered one. Haven't received it yet. But after searching extensively on the Internet, seems to be the best thing out there.
Try Aussie's 3 minute miracle. It really does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment