Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If I used a shampoo directly after using a conditioner, does that not cancel out the conditioner?

It can't do otherwise they wouldn't it make 2-in-1?


If I need to condition I just mix it with the shampoo it comes out soft, shiney and lovely.If I used a shampoo directly after using a conditioner, does that not cancel out the conditioner?
well ,you should use shampoo first,


cuz the shampoo cleans it and gets all the dirt and spray and gell if u use it, and conditioner puts some like shine into ur hair.


so, dont use shampoo after conidtioner because it will take all the shine and anti dandruff or watever out of your hairIf I used a shampoo directly after using a conditioner, does that not cancel out the conditioner?
if your hair is thin or fine, it may be ok to do that.


if I use conditioner last, it is too heavy (despite trying many and rinsing a long time)


My hair feels just right and less dry but not heavy if I condition then shampoo.


so no - it does not always cancel out the conditioner
Only when used on hair. In your application the use a of conditioner followed by shampoo as a sexual lubricant on farm animals has a useful contraceptive effect which avoids awkward situations such as trying to find school that will accept a very woolly student.
The purpose of shampoo is to absorb excess oil from the scalp and prep hair for the moisture from the conditioner. If you do it backwards, it does pretty much cancel it out.
Of course. And unfortunately double washing your hair tends to make it look terrible no matter how much conditioner you use after that.
i know that i did shampoo conditioner then shampoo then later on the day put in conditioner and my turned out really nice
yes...


very much so.





that's why you're supposed to put conditioner in your hair AFTER you wash it with shampoo. :)
it does cancel out because shamppoo dried out your hair - then removing the conditioners mousituring.
I agree with Penfold, except that you should actually use Woolite.
pretty much
yea I think so
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment