Friday, July 30, 2010

WHATS THE BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER TO USE FOR DAMAGED HAIR????..REAL PPL ONLY. NO JOKES!?

I have damaged hair and l want to make it healthy so l want to know what you guys think about the best shampoo and conditioner to use for my hair.





Tell me about one you have used or are using and what the result was!





Thanks!WHATS THE BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER TO USE FOR DAMAGED HAIR????..REAL PPL ONLY. NO JOKES!?
Pantene's a good one. Dove has been said a few times. I don't know about conditioner though.





I'm using Head and Shoulders right now [coz of dandruff!] but I used to use Pantene and it was great. My hair was always soft.





Hope your hair gets better.WHATS THE BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER TO USE FOR DAMAGED HAIR????..REAL PPL ONLY. NO JOKES!?
I've been growing my hair out long and right now I've gotten it down to a couple inches below my shoulders. I straighten it almost everyday and blow dry it so it gets a lot of damage. I've used hello hydration from Herbel Essences as well as Pantene and Sunsilk for damaged hair. In my opinion, the Pantene hydrated my hair more and the conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth. If you're like me and use a straightener more than twice a week, use a heat protectant spray. Hope this helps!
try garnier fructis. i swear by it, it works miracles for your hair. it repairs the hair shafts and cuts down on the frizz. it also makes your hair nice, shiny and silky. I've been using it for about a month, and before i was using that suave junk. i noticed a complete and total difference. but yeah, try avoiding bleaching, straightening, curling, blow-drying, cinking, hair treatments, relaxers, perms... anything that puts something in your hair or applies heat.


something else- dove and pantene makes your hair silky, and maybe even a bit weighed down. the conditioner is way too heavy, and if you use too much, your hair will become greasy and stiff. good luck!
Well, my friend used the Dove repair one and it worked like a charm!


But you need to make sure to keep it healthy, like protecting it from the sun, bleach, hairdryers, curling irons, and straighteners all are very bad for your hair, so don't come into contact with those too much.
Ok first of all, do not use these products right here like,





Dove, Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis, Mane n tail, head and shoulders (unless if you have dandruff), selsus or selsum blue, Loreal, and V05.





Why? Because they contain that lauryl sulphate stuff that can actually dry out your hair and even do better damage if your hair is already DAMAGED!! You should only use them, if you haven't taken a shower in like a week or so or if your hair is oily but once in a while. Because that stuff cleans and dries out your hair stripping your natural oils. Those shampoos are strong enough as dish soap.








If your hair is damaged, you might want to get a cut or trim to cut all the fried and dead ends from your hair. I cut off like 1 inch and my hair is soft and shiny. Get regular trims every 6-8 weeks. And for the shampoo and conditioner, try something organic that's sulphate free like Aveda or even organix. Just type in lauryl sulphate free shampoos. And you'll find a list of them.








And about Aveda, it isn't very cheap but it does wonders for your hair. Just go to Aveda.com and find the shampoo that's right for you and read all the reviews. And to get them at a cheaper place try Folica.com or maybe walgreens =)








Hope that helps =)


Good Luck ^^
Start out by putting a liberal amount of mayonaise (yes, mayo), in your dry hair and letting it set for a few hours. Then wash it out. It may take a few times to get it out, but after you do, it will be much better. No friz etc. It's really good for your hair. Then use Infusium 24, it's awesome stuff.
Dove damage repair shampoo and conditioner
i use full and thick from pantene.
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment