Friday, July 30, 2010

Aussi shampoo n conditioner users?

which products do you use?


what do you think of the products?


how does it leave your hair feeling?


would you reccommend?


taAussi shampoo n conditioner users?
-Aussie sydney smooth shampoo and conditioner and the 3-minute miracle deep conditioner.


-They're awesome and they smell yummy!


-Soft and fresh.


-Yeah





Best of luck!Aussi shampoo n conditioner users?
ive used their products for quite a few years and they are amazing.


they do not build up on the hair, ive asked my hairdresser bout this.





i use the colourmate ones. my hair always feels amazing, and everyone (including my hairdresser) comments on how healthy and gorgeous my hair is.


i would defanitly recommend these products.
PLEASE DONT USE this!!!!! it is not good for your hair. i have worked in a salon all through high school and college and it will put buildup on your hair. try a shampoo from a salon that is a hydrating. even though its more expensive, you will not have to use as much and you will feel the difference in a week or so.
I use the Aussome Volume shampoo and conditioner. I really like both of them. I have really fine blonde hair and this makes my hair look noticeably thicker. It's the best volumizing shampoo I have used.
They're brilliant!


Iv'e used (%26amp; got some of) Miracle moist, Smooth mate, Mega, Real volume, Miracle reconstructor also styling products.


They do what they say and your hair will smell amazing!!
i use the frizz controlling ones, as i've fine afro caribbean style hair and i think they're amazing! my hair is so much more controllable now!
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment