Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A good hair shampoo and conditioner?

that leaves my hair soft shiny great for dry hair


also a hair mousse and hair serum or balm


any suggestion are welcomeA good hair shampoo and conditioner?
motions marula natural therapy strengthening shampoo and marula natural therapy strengthening conditioner. it helps strengthen hair, protects from heat damage and dryness, nourishes and promotes healthy looking hair, and moisturizes with natural oils.





i just used it and my hair feels and look silky smooth, shiny and manageable. try it, it really works.





a good mousse i used was olive oil mousse it condition and moisturizes your hair.





Motions Marula Hair Treatment Balm strengthens dry and damaged hair while adding shine and softness.





good luck!!!A good hair shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene has amazing shampoo and conditioner, you can find this at cvs, ralphs, basically anywhere that carries bauty supplies. My favorite two hair serum's are; Bedhead's ';after party'; It's in a pink bottle, I got mine at Target. My second favorite is the line ';catwalk'; they have amazing stuff!





I hope this helps! :)
herbal essences! i have used long term relationship, totally twisted, and color me happy (something along those lines). long term relationship smells soo gooooood! def smells the best. they all make my hair smell amazing and feel really good. most people i know use them.


i like color me happy b/c i highlight my hair and it keeps it un-faded and vibrant.


:) :)





i dont really use styling cremes, but i know everything bumble and bumble is really good! i know the straightening balm (called Straight) works so well. all b and b is expensive though
Mane and Tail Horse shampoo works great :)


and as for hair serum you can use Bed Head 'After Party' or the hair serum from Paul Mitchell.


And mousse; I use Nexus Salon Care, works good :)
I suggest herbal essences(idk if that's spelled right) but they have all different kinds for all different people. if you have dry hair get the hydration one. plus they smell really doo:]


hope i helped
Pantene works the best. It doesn't make your hair real oily, and it always makes my hair real soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment