Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHI shampoo and conditioner?

Do you think it works??? Just any shampoo and conditioner, did your hair seem different?CHI shampoo and conditioner?
I have tried it but really the best product is simply the Keratin mist spray--Chi product. You spray it on after you wash and condition your hair. It is awesome. It is like the best detangler and it makes your hair feel good. You spray it on and comb it in while your hair is wet. Silk Infusion is good too, but only use a little of it b/c it will make your hair oily. For straighting, it is the best product.CHI shampoo and conditioner?
I dont like Chi shampoo. It dried my hair out. Pureology is AWESOME! Its kinda expensive but its great. All there hair products are!
i*ve tried everything - my hair is coarse %26amp; dry %26amp; nothing helps !
I hated the smell and got L'oreal from my hairdresser instead. Not the one you get in a drugstore. That stuff needs a licensed retailer. It's pretty expensive but so worth it. The yellow series is the best!
Smelled like man's products to me and dried my heair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment