Friday, July 30, 2010

Does vive pro make ur hair shiny??? u know: the shampoo and conditioner?

No not at all i do not recommend the pink kind if that is what your talking aboutDoes vive pro make ur hair shiny??? u know: the shampoo and conditioner?
Ive tried it and for me it didnt do much. Everytime I change shampoo's for a day or two your hair looks great because its something new, but in my experiences nothing really works. Shampoo is shampoo, all the different brands are the same for me. Conditioner is a little different. The things like white rain that cost a dollar get really watery and crappy. Im a HUGE fan of the Dove line. It could be all in my head but their stuff is really good for my hair. I have super thin hair and it doesnt greas it up or make it crappy.Does vive pro make ur hair shiny??? u know: the shampoo and conditioner?
I never used it. I use Ice Shine by Pantene Pro-V and it works pretty good. I read in a beauty magazine once that after you are done washing your hair to ';blast'; it with cold water and it helps lock in the shine. :-)
i used the orange one.it didnt work and smelled like orange sunscreen
I don't think so... but do you know what does??? John Frieda color glaze. I'm obsessed and people constantly tell me that my hair looks like its been freshly colored even though it hasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment