Friday, July 30, 2010

CAN ANY ONE RECOMMEND ME A GOOD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONEr???

i usually buy my shampoo and conditioner from my hairdresser's but i end up paying out 拢30 for it, but as it is christmas i havent been able to get any more can any one recommend me a fair priced shampoo and conditioner which is good for dry damaged hair/ coloured hair? thanks.CAN ANY ONE RECOMMEND ME A GOOD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONEr???
Tresemme!CAN ANY ONE RECOMMEND ME A GOOD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONEr???
ohh i like herbal e. the none of your frizzyness kind.. I LOVE the smell...





hm yeah email me if ur not sure wht i mean





gmichelle10@yahoo.com =]
Sheer blonde or sheer whatever color hair you have! I love it!
lorel nutri gloss
Not if you don't want to pay a lot. There is only one other suggestion... Neutrogina makes a daily lather shampoo and a cream rinse that works real well, and it is about 8 dollars a bottle.


It is not professional, but the next best thing in a pinch.
umm Suave or Herbal Esscencces ( this restores color / shine)

No comments:

Post a Comment