Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do you go through faster? shampoo or conditioner?

i always empty my conditioner first and i think it should be the other way around.What do you go through faster? shampoo or conditioner?
Same here....even when I try to use more shampoo to even it out, I STILL come up short on conditioner!!What do you go through faster? shampoo or conditioner?
Yes it is...thanks for best answer! :) Report Abuse

I usually run out of conditioner first because its more concentrated and you need more to mouisturize your hair then to clean it.
conditioner of course . its because conditioner looks more solid and less in the bottle[not much people nitice that]but all shampoo bottles has more stuff in there than conditioner
Shampoo
i use togetherly but my conditioner gets empty first
Can we trade? I have 5 conditioners in the shower, and am almost out of shampoo.
shampoo...i don't use a conditioner
I go through shampoo faster, I wash my hair twice and once with conditioner....





mine smells like apples.. what yours smell like???
I quit using cond.. i mainly just use shampoo..
I finish my shampoo first. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment