Friday, July 30, 2010

BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?

I have oily roots and dry ends.


Thick, wavy hair.


Gets frizzy.





What are the best kinds of hair products for my type of hair?


THANK YOU!!BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?
Infusium 23! There is:





Infusium 23: Frizzology..for frizzy hair. If you can, get the leave-in-conditioner also.





Infusium 23: Moisturology





I don't think you need the color one. But ya those two are great. If not, Aussie is good. Um..pantene. Garnier Fructis. I really like Herbal Essence...they have a wide variety.





BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER?
The first thing that you need is a good cut so the hair are not so thick.Everybody has different kind of hair so you cant ask what is the best shampoo because what works for me doesnt need to work for you so the most important is to try as much products as you can till you find the one that is really best.From your description i would say we have the same kind of hair so i recommend you to use matrix biolage smoothing shampoo and conditoner,they have also smoothing serum and smoothing cream which helps to eliminate the frizz.I use it and im satisfied like never,plus it is not so expensive as kerastase or redken.Matrix has also orange line of smoothing products which is good too but i prefer biolage as it is something like medicine for the hair.Dont buy hair cosmetics from drugstore otherwise the problem will get only worser,if you have no other choice then try John Frieda,it is also good.As for your oily roots,dont massage your head while washing your hair and when you put conditioner,put it only to your ends never on your roots.Good luck
The best shampoo I have ever used for dry hair is Biolage and this gold packaged stuff in a ';K Pak';. Darn, I cannot think of the name of it, but you can buy it where they sell good shampoos. Nexxus Therappe is also very good. The K Pak I used had shampoo, condioner and some extra strength conditioner. It helped fix my hair after it got ruined by over processing by this idiot hair dresser!
I like 'Aussie'. I have coloured hair so i use 'Aussie - colour mate' shampoo and 'Aussie - reconstruction' conditioner. The conditioner, you leave in for 2-3 minutes and then wash it out. I use the reconstruction conditioner as i use GHD straightners at least once a day and it has damaged my hair. If you don't feel you need this, there should be an Aussie product to suit you.


X
Thick wavy hair, you say?





Get some layers.





Good Hair Dressers?





Most deffiantly go to Gene Juarz Acedemy,





Gene Juarz is an expensive haircutting place, but I go to Gene Juarz Acedemy, its only 10 bucks!


And they're really professional.





And REALLLY good too.





:] Just give them a picture and your hair will look like it in about 3 hours. :D
We have the exact same type of hair :)





I use Sunsilk, the hydration one (it's pink) and for conditioner I use the shine one (it's purple).





It keeps my roots clean and my hair moisturized, and when straightening or curling my hair looks really shiny.
You want something PH balanced. Try Infusium 23. It is really good and its a decent price. Shampoo and then condition only the ends, not the scalp where it is oily.
well my sister has frizzy hair and oily roots and she tends to use herbal essence or head and shoulders and her hair comes out lovely and she tends to wash it every other day
I use amplify. You can get it at any salon. It's awesome! My hair is exactly the same as yours and it works perfect!
i like the head %26amp; shoulders shampoo, with the sunsilk conditoner
Some type of tea tree shampoo and conditioner helped me :D x
Elvive Anti-Frizz.


Sunsilk Care %26amp; Repair.
Herbal Essences or Kerastase
i love the sunsilk products.
Sounds like my hair!


I use Aveda.


It's really expensive, but I love it.
herbal essences :)
herbal essences!!
herbal essences all the way
i like dove shampoo
head and shoulders.





love it.
i like tresseme

No comments:

Post a Comment