Friday, July 30, 2010

What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner???? And why????

Personally I use Pantene...but we are all different..how abut you????What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner???? And why????
Usually salon products work better for me, I can tell a great difference between them and store bought- no offense.





My favorite is Halo





Why:





1) Their whole line is color protecant.


2) Gives your hair shine


3) UV protectent- so they protect against the sun- (sun fading) which is really nice when you have a darker hair color!


4) Doesn't weigh the hair down at all


5) And you can choose what you really need for your hair without worrying that it will strip out your color.


6) Personal favorite is their Volume shampoo, but they have other kinds to.





like: hydrating (moisture) | smoothing | reparative | even curl shampoo | purify | and some other ones to.





I have tried a lot of different kinds of shampoo, especially since I work at a salon, but this brand is dentally one my all time favorites- and I have clients and stylist agree with me.What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner???? And why????
Paul MItchell strengthening shampoo and conditioner. I use it because my hair tends to break on the ends because it's so dry, and this shampoo and conditioner keeps it from doing that.
Anything herbal. They don't strip the scalp.
I don't have just one:


tresemme


aussie


suave
Herbal Essences,because it leaves my hair shiny,manageable,bouncy and smelling wonderful.
Lush's Karma shampoo bar and Lush's Seafoam softening conditioner.





Why? Because they are outrageously expensive and wonderful smelling and they are made of natural ingredients and I AM WORTH IT!
no favorite, just whatever is cheap or on sale.... most of the time its vo5
Paul Mitchell super skinny because it's amazing and my hair is naturally curly, so its amazingly easy to do my hair when i use it.
My Fav Shampoo and Conditioner is TRESemme (ooh la la) It my favorite because it really makes my hair soft and shiny and super super soft. It is also very low cost =0)
Mine is either pantene or Sunsilk or John Freida's brilliant brunette
dont have a favorite but i regularly buy tresemme, pantene dries my hair out but it smells really good.
Sunsilk Hydra-TLC. It's a shampoo/conditioner in one, and smells absolutely delicious. I also use Biosilk conditioner on occasion.
I use pantene, shampoo and conditioner in one...it smells good, and my hair is soft . The pantene company should pay me...lol
I like the goldwell KMS range. My hair feels great afterwards because it has iops that treat my hair as I wash and condition it. It isn't silicon based like pantene. Which makes it much better for colour applications
I used to use Pantene, but now, I really like Garnier Fructisse for both shampoo %26amp; conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and wavy. :-)
Shampoo - Finesse, because it smells good. And it makes your hair feel really clean.





Conditioner - MATRIX sleek.look , because it makes your hair really silky and it gets knots out really easily.
Dove..makes your hair weightless and smells awesome!
Burt's Bees. I am allergic to the sudsing agents in most shampoos and Burt's doesn't have them. Plus....they smell like grapefuit and lemons so whilst I shampoo I sing, ';Fruit salad, nummy nummy.....';
Pantene Ice and conditioner, cause it feels nice
whatever happens to be on sale....cuz it's cheap =)
I use Pantene Ice, it makes my hair shiny and smooth.
Green or Purple Sunsilk, depends on what mood I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment