Friday, July 30, 2010

Miracle Moist Shampoo and conditioner by Aussie...?

Have you used it?


Was it good?


How can I keep th bubblegum-y smell to stay in my hair for the next day after i have slept on it ?





Thanks (:Miracle Moist Shampoo and conditioner by Aussie...?
I swear by it!


It makes my hair so smooth and silky. I love it.





For me the smeel tends to stay on my hair for 2 days, obviously it starts to go after a while but when i play with my hair I can smell it.





USE IT!! =)Miracle Moist Shampoo and conditioner by Aussie...?
Only a women could tell u this...
I use it and It always smells really nice in the shower but goes as soon as i get out. Maybe if you use one of their heat protection sprays they do? They also have a really nice hair spray, it smells gorgeous! Good Luck!
It didnt work at all for me. My hair was dry at the ends and all it did was dry it out even more.Try the Sunsilk Hydra TLC it works so much better than aussie.And when I used the aussie stuff the smell didnt stick at all
I love that stuff, but like Herbal Essences you have to use it every morning for the smell to keep in your hair for the day, it wears off though about 5 hours after you wash it. If you'd like a bubblegum sort of scent, try Britney Spears Fantasy perfume, its so sweet, like candyfloss!
it's hard to get the smell to stay in, you just have to wash your hair a lot. What helps is tying your hair in a pony after you get out of the shower. The smell gets locked in the pony and when you let your hair down, you can smell your shampoo. I havent tried the Aussie stuff but my in laws use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment