Monday, July 26, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner should I use?

It's incredible that only one or two got the joke, isn't it. I asked the same question a few months back; one gave me advice for my soul patch and the rest for my 'hair'!


Funny!





.What shampoo and conditioner should I use?
None..here..let me lick that for you..lolWhat shampoo and conditioner should I use?
You don't need any. Can I wash your head??


PLEASE
Hehe! That's ironic. Your avatar is bald. I like Aussie or Nexxus.
Dove
Herbal Essence.
Pantine..makes you head feel tingly
whatever one you want
What ever you one you see in the grocery and feel like buying
Suave...its like 89 cents a bottle and the conditioners are soo nice...I'm cheap!
paul mitchell
That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen this hour.....thanks for the laugh
uhh head n shoulders
if you have long hair that i think you should use pantene pro-v the one that says that i sfor smoother hair. that makes your hair softer. oh yeah, use the same type of conditioner!
I use Sun Silk, and love it.
Head %26amp; Shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment