Friday, July 30, 2010

Are tressemee shampoo and conditioner any good??

should i buy them or not??Are tressemee shampoo and conditioner any good??
I use them. They work really good and help keep my hair conditioned and under control. I have very unruly hair.Are tressemee shampoo and conditioner any good??
Tresseme is the best shampoo for hair . . .buy them they are definitely worth the price. Keeps your hair moisturized and glossy.
i really like it!! i used herbal essences and it made my hair frizzy i love tressemee!!!
they are awesome products just dont get the tresmee with the blue lable the one that says silk and shiny now that one sucked***
They're alright, but herbal essence or sunsilk smell wayy better
My sister and I have used them for years, everyone complements us on our hair.
I like Pantene its super good but i think they are good!!


-Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment