Friday, July 30, 2010

I don't use conditioner, just shampoo. I still have oily hair. What can I do?

use conditioner trust me it helps and it keeps ur hair nice and softI don't use conditioner, just shampoo. I still have oily hair. What can I do?
Well, I used to have oiley skin and oiley hair no matter HOW MUCH I washed. I went to my skin doctor and he gave me some med for my face to put on at night and now I don't have either oiley any more!I don't use conditioner, just shampoo. I still have oily hair. What can I do?
Use Head and Shoulders citrus shampoo for oily hair everyday.
Umm,conditioner takes out the oils and cleans your hair,so use that.Maybe use Head and Shoulders(can be harsh shampoo).
just use conditioner every other day with shampoo
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment