Monday, July 26, 2010

Pleease!! i'm in desperate need of a shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair really soft and shiny!?

(and helps with damage)Pleease!! i'm in desperate need of a shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair really soft and shiny!?
Judging from your avatarpicture, I'm guessing that you have straight hair. the truth is that you have a lot of choices out there. I would personally recomend garnier fructis sleek and shine sheer colection. That works very well. also try the dove intense damage repair line. That will give you softness and helps with damage. you can get both at the drugstore or walmart or somewhere like that. Hope that I helped! :]Pleease!! i'm in desperate need of a shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair really soft and shiny!?
I like Pantene Texturize and also Head and Shoulders Sleek and Shine. For conditioner try Garnier Fructis they have all kinds of conditioners that are great, they have one for just about any hair type!
like a few of the previous answers, herbal essences is a great brand and it smells good too :)
Herbal Essences. I have thick hair. I get he blue bottle with the green lid. It tells you on bottle what it does. I dont know about your hair, but Sunsilk is good for thinner hair.
i use TRESemm茅,


and my hair was fried becuase i straighten it with my iron.


good luck.
herbal essences: acai berries and satin





bumble and bumble: seaweed shampoo and conditioner
pantene and granier frutice
Try infusion.
i use aussie... it smells really nice and it makes my hair super soft...

No comments:

Post a Comment