Friday, July 30, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner that smell like cherrys ?????????

i'm dont see it and if there a place where i can find it easily and at a good priceShampoo and conditioner that smell like cherrys ?????????
Smackers makes cherry shampoo and conditioner and it smells so good. It's also somewhat reasonably priced at usually $5-7 dollars a bottle depending on where you purchase it. I know they sell them at limited too, which is a young girl's clothing store at the mall. I also know that loreal kids used to make a cherry shampoo, but I don't know if they still have that scent around because I haven't seen it anywhere. Best of luck!





www.smackers.com/bath


^By the way, I know the cherry scent isn't featured on the website, but I know they carry it because I bought some at limited too.





http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/L'Oreal-鈥?/a>


^Cherry loreal kids shampoo!Shampoo and conditioner that smell like cherrys ?????????
hhmmm i don't know about cherrys...but maybe energizing citrus shampoo? the color is DAAAAAARK pink...um i hope this helped....tangerine conditioner...the best!
that might be hard to find, search the net or consider a berry smell (that will be easier)
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment