Monday, August 23, 2010

Which shampoo and/or conditioner would you recommend:]?

hi:]


which shampoo and/or conditioner would you really recommend?


im looking for some that keep your hair healthy, soft and full of shine without making it feel greasy or heavy. %26amp; also the amazing smell of something fruity:D


got any ideas?


thanks!


andrea%26lt;3Which shampoo and/or conditioner would you recommend:]?
Head and Shoulders Duggie!!!


(hahaha!) Insider...


Hope this helped...


:]鈾モ櫕Which shampoo and/or conditioner would you recommend:]?
Like I said before





Garnier Fructis :]


So I used Herbal essence my whole life and It sucked


The smell lasted a second


and I switched a week ago


I have noticed it become so smothe and Shiny Sikly and not look oily


and smells good! and I dont have too shampoo as often!


My hair is hard THICK asian black hair


and it look well handel and awesome


I recommend this shampoo'


I recommend Garnier Fructis moisture works


Or Garnier Fructis Daily Care 2-in-1 Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner


I recommend the Moisture works the one Im currently and at the end rinse with cold water.:]





It was so good people started complementing my hair Im not kidding
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.





I love it and it smells amazing. One extra thing I do [since I dye my hair] is collect the conditioner that comes in the hair dye boxes and mix it with the conditioner. You can deffinatly tell the difference.





Anyways, I hope that helps. :]
I use Biolage Hydratherpie by Matrix it is awesome leaves your hair feeling great without all the buildup that pantene /dove / herbal essences leave on your hair. Herbal essences smells awesome but is NOT good for your hair call any salon and ask they will cringe. I also use biolage conditioning balm it is thick a little goes a long way!! Also here is a website of things you can make at home for facials and hair treatments


http://www.healthrecipes.com/homemade_be鈥?/a>
I use aussie and i makes my hair really shiny and soft. It smells AmAzInG!!!!! It doesnt make your hair greasy at ALL. My hair is naturally straight and when i use other shampoos it makes my hair really outta conrtol but when i use aussie its really straight. FYI use shampoo and conditioner!!


HoPe I hElPeD!!!!!


=]]]
I use Pantene and i think it makes my hair look good and soft, plus it smell good I've got many compliments on the strong, pretty sent of my hair.


I think it depends on the person but Suave made my scalp itchy.
okayy herbal encenes is what i use it leaves your hair healthy and smelling delious
I like Matrix Sleek n Shine or Sexy Hair products (Healthy Sexy w/soy)

No comments:

Post a Comment