Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The best shampoo and conditioner ?? Blonde.?

TIGI, Bed Head, Cat Walk, Nexus, ect.


I have my blonde hair highlighted and i want to keep it in good condition. What is the absolute best products to use ???The best shampoo and conditioner ?? Blonde.?
S Factor Color Savvy is one of my favorites. I'm uber blonde. Also if you get TIGI Dumb Blonde, you can use that leave-in and it's helpful.





I get my hair cut and Toni %26amp; Guy and every time I get my color re-done they use a shampoo called Shimmer Lights, it's by Clairol I believe, it smells like grandmas but it works very well.The best shampoo and conditioner ?? Blonde.?
John Frieda Collection makes this great product called Sheer Blonde that keeps blonde hair--natural, highlighted, dyed, any blonde--in great condition. My only warning is it can make your hair a little too dry, and frizzy, so I'd recommend doubling up, using the Sheer Blonde and, like, an Herbal Essences one that specializes in moisturizing.
Sheer- Blonde





Highlight Activating Shampoo





John Frieda


London-Paris-New York





Single Parent [ My 12 year child uses this she has tired many other and this is the best that she and I have found any where. ]





For further information


on sheer blonde product


call toll free M-F,9am-5pm EST


1-800-521-3189 or visit : http://wwwjohnfrieda.com





Picture's and Information you can get this product at Wal-Mart great site.
John Frieda -





http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/20_94.asp





try it , its supposed to be really good.


You can buy it practically anywhere, supermarkets everywhere. My sister uses it [she's got blonde hair] and it helps keep it in great condition and the colour shine through.





hope this helps





X
Hey,


I am also blonde. I've used TIGI and Bed Head before also.


I currently use Blonde Expressions by Pantene. It can be used on any type of blonde hair including dyed/highlighted hair. It helps to keep your hair healthy and blonde! good luck!
Redken Glam Blonde is GREAT! Both the shampoo and conditioner. I have highlighted hair and this brings out the highlights and leaves my hair soft and very shiny. The other suggestions are all good too but I like the Redken the best.
semen
B Blonde works wonders on my sisters hair who is a natural blonde. It actually increases her highlights so I keep thinking she's had hers redone!
Wella International Is The Best Shampoo And Conditioner
John Frita just for blondes shampoo and conditioner
herbal essens i think thats how spell it. but not only does it smell good but it also make your hair real soft.
john freida sheerly blonde collection
MATRIX is the BEST!!!
pantene color vibrance its amazing and inexpensive
herbal essences
herble essences
fructus, garnei, sorry...i dont know how to spell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment