Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner question??

What is a good/well working shampoo/condition that doesn't test on animals??Shampoo and conditioner question??
aussie doesnt test on animals and it works really well %26lt;3Shampoo and conditioner question??
Hey, Aussie (P %26amp; G) tests on animals!


http://www.peta.org/ Report Abuse

I'm not sure about animal testing, I guess you would have to call all the 1-800 numbers on each bottle. But I know for a fact that all the shampoos/conditioners you buy in the supermarket are not very good for you, they all have soap. If you want to do your self a favor and for sure, a favor to the animals, buy salon products or natural products... no harm to animals there.
all of the above have high amounts of wax which coat your hair and will make it look greasy. Try Regis Design Line - Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner! They also have a hair serum and body butter that smell great! YOU CAN BUY IT AT ANY REGIS SALON, OR SMARTSTYLE WHICH IS INSIDE SUPER WALMART!
Avon doesn't test on animals.


I have used 9 L of Avon conditioners, and it makes my hair supple and tangle-free, not greasy.


http://shop.avon.com/shopb/product_list.鈥?/a>
Sunsilk!





I believe it is the best shampoo and conditioner ever! :)
All shampoos and conditioners now a days are not tested on animals. I love Mane 'N Tail hair care products.
Vo5 doesn't test on aniamils
Aussie.
tresseme and pantene pro v i think dont test on animals
body shop. and it also smells great
Samy Pure and there both good! I use it quite often!
I LUV BIOLAGE!! U CAN FIND IT AT REGIS!!
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment