Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner? 4 girls

What is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for a girl with short slightly curly hair. dirty blonde hair (I want blonder hair, i hate dirty blonde) . i also want it to smell good. It has 2 be for girls. I always wanted hair in those commercials the silky smooth pretty hair. i know it is untrue but my hair looks nasty!Shampoo and Conditioner? 4 girls
Use anything that is the brand Suave. I am 13 and use the Suave Kids 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. My hair is just like yours. After a week of using it my hair was softer, smelled good, and was blonder, and the natural curl looked nicer. Hope this helps! Good luck.Shampoo and Conditioner? 4 girls
Okay so no, don't use kid shampoos.


When I used herbal essences (I'm not using it right now) my hair was AMAZINGLY shiny and very very smooth. I used the body envy shampoo and the hello hydration conditioner. Also, to brighten your hair, use sun in. I use it whenever I'm in the sun and my hair has gotten brighter. When you have the tone of blonde you want, switch to any shampoo/conditioner that is PURPLE which will help your hair stay that way.
i want the hair of those girls in the pantene commercials too! hahah


i use garnier though, it works well for me. it keeps my hair silky and healthy :) for making it blonder? well that i'm not sure of. try sun in!
PANTENE im telling you this stuff is great. my hair used to be stringy kind of, and got greasy real fast. now i always use pantene and my hair is silky smooth, and really healthy looking.
i use herberal essences hello hyradtion. they have one for curly hair too. it works really good and smells good too. hope to have helped and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment