Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best natural shampoo and conditioner?

I agree with one above: MIEssence Shampoo and Herbal Conditioner. They smell nice, completely natural, and cleans good. Its a very runny shampoo so you have to rub it up a lot to get good foam.





The Conditioner is thick and smells great. I sometimes mix a few drops of oil like jojoba for a really intense conditioning.





Other shampoos I've tried are Dr Hauschka's but it didn't clean properly, and Weleda's Rosemary and Chamomile but it caused allergic reaction (they don't list the ingredients so I don't know what's in it). The best so far is the MIEssence from Australia.Best natural shampoo and conditioner?
may not be the most expensive but i find the best is Asda tea tree shampoo and conditioner, i have tried all sorts and go back, also herbal essencesBest natural shampoo and conditioner?
im a red head and jonsons or w/e is best sesitive skin or wanting soft good shineyhair
I work in a salon and we have a line which is all natural ingredients and is amazing its got its own shampoos its own wax's everything all natural. De Lorenzo trust me you wont be disapointed its amazing
I've been using the MiEssence Organic range recently that I order online at www.christina.mionegroup.com and I love it!! I use the Lemon Myrtle Shampoo and the Shine Conditioner. It's the best I've ever used and I think I have tried them all.
palmolive natural shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment