Monday, August 23, 2010

Folichili shampoo? and conditioner!?

Has anyone tried this? Has it worked? Can i use it to help my hair grow? Folichili shampoo? and conditioner!?
I agree. I started using Alive vitamins by Nature's Way and my hair grows faster now. I have to trim it more often, but don't expect miracles. I wouldn't say it grows twice as fast, but about 50% faster than before. Plus you get all the other benefits of taking the vitamins.Folichili shampoo? and conditioner!?
It's impossible for a shampoo to make your hair grow. The best it could do would be to make your hair healthier. Any pills, or etc. out there that claim to make your hair grow are just frauds. The best thing you can do is take vitamins so that you can ensure that the hair that does grow, is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment