Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Conditioner, shampoo, hair?

alright, i use no conditioner in my hair whatsoever in the last 4 months. my hair looks fine i guess, it's straight, shiny and healthy looking from what people tell.


but when ever i use conditioner, my hair looks like friggin chick scrap!


it's all wavy and curly and butt looking. like a mass of blob on top of my hair. the curls are unbelievly ugly. like, it's just out control as if my hair was high on crack.


I've used so many frigging conditioners and shampoos, and none of them worked. I'm afraid that without conditioner, my hair was be damaged in the future. should continue to use conditioner and suffer some butt uglyness? or go without conditioner, I just don't want to ruin my hair.Conditioner, shampoo, hair?
you could just use the conditioner on the ends to keep it looking healthy or use a very small amount of conditionerConditioner, shampoo, hair?
You wont ruin your hair! But if your afraid that will happen you could use Bed Head after party. It works to smooth your hair without ruining it!
you should deep condition it once a week and itll make up for the other 6 days you dont condition it. and on that day... dont go on a date lol

No comments:

Post a Comment