Monday, August 23, 2010

Say me the solution for rough,curly & dry hairs. any shampoo or conditioner.

pls help meSay me the solution for rough,curly %26amp; dry hairs. any shampoo or conditioner.
10W40 oil. Say me the solution for rough,curly %26amp; dry hairs. any shampoo or conditioner.
I would try a hot oil treatment. Always use conditioner if you hair is dry. Professionals tell you not to wash your hair everyday, but I have some germ OCD type issues, so that doesn't work for me. I deeply shampoo and condition every other day, then for the in-between days, I shampoo just the roots, and then apply conditioner everywhere.





BTW: Wrong section.
Unsalted butter.
Scissors.
hmmmm hair and hockey. Yeah I can totally see how this one could get messed up. They are pretty close.
You're in the wrong place

No comments:

Post a Comment