Monday, August 23, 2010

WHAT shampoo and conditioner do YOU have?

I use Dove shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft :)WHAT shampoo and conditioner do YOU have?
Nivea Brilliant Brown...It's great!!!WHAT shampoo and conditioner do YOU have?
aussie- conditioner and shampoo


herbal essence, i can't remember what its called- shampoo and conditioner


herbal essence *coconut, orchid*- shampoo and conditioner


Garnier Frutis- conditioner


pantene, frizz control- shampoo and conditioner








i have more but i dont feel like typing more.
pantene pro-v.
Tresemme Shampoo and conditioner
Garnier
It's by a brand named Organix.. It's all natural and amazing for your hair ! I love it and recommend it for any type of hair.





:)
Pantene always!
dove
Right now I am using Sauve shampoo and Pantene conditioner.
Herbal Essence - Tropical
Phyto.


Totally made my hair go from fried to soft and gorgeous after I bleached it. :)
Garnier Fructis. I LOVE it!!! I use the Frederic Fekkai deeeep conditioner once a week. NOT cheap but my hair thanks me for it!!
Pantene
sunsilk conditioner


Natusan by Johnson's%26amp;Johnson's
Herbal Essences Color Me Happy =)
Herbal Essenes with Rose Buds
Suave shampoo and Suave conditioner.
herbal essence dangeously straight
uhhh the orange bottle herbal essences.. i forget which one it is right now.. i think its volumizing
Herbal Essences ';Hello Hydration';. They smell sooo good!
dove and pantene
Tea tree. Makes my head all tingly.
i use head and shoulders shampoo [:


it mosturizes and doesn't


leave your hair all greasy





but i use aussie conditioner.


%26amp;%26amp; i know its really weird, but if i don't use the conditioner, my hair gets SUPER staticy, like to the point if you touch it, it like poofs up!


wierd huhh?


hhahaa
Tresseme(sp?). I absolutely love it. It makes my hair feel so soft and weightless, and helps my hair grow long and strong. I used to have serious split end problems before I started using their products...
Biolage

No comments:

Post a Comment