Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo And Conditioner Help?

i plan on buying garnier fructis shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner.... im a guy and trying to let my hair grow out but my hair poofs up and is frizzy sometimes and idk whether to get Sleek and Shine System or Length and Strength System.... well if a pic of my hair would help go to www.myspace.com/andy_drew_2010





i would appreciate your guys help!!! thanxShampoo And Conditioner Help?
i use this vitamin c frizz serum, u put it on while its wet, then when its dry there is no frizz, i also use lots of conditioner (tresseme) and let it sit for 2-5 minutes before rinsing.. Everyone compliments me on my hair..Shampoo And Conditioner Help?
First of Garnier breaks your hair and damages it very badly dont use it. Go by dove and it will give you everything you need. You can buy the antifrizz stuff to in dove. It works great I have waist length hair and everyone always tells me how pretty my hair is and thats all i have used in years except for mane and tale which does an awsome job at growing and repairing you hair.
get sleek and shine and buy frizz-ease

No comments:

Post a Comment