Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good hair shampoo and conditioner...?

i am fourteen and have blonde hair. it can get really oily sometimes. my hair is thin, not that i dont have alot of hair i just have a lot of thin hair. it is straight. recently i have been using garnier frutis but i dont think that it is the right kind of shampoo and conditioner. any suggestions as to what i should use? i cant spend a lot of money on my hair either, so something that i could buy at longs drugs or walgreens would be good. suggestions?Good hair shampoo and conditioner...?
herbal essences volumize... its in an orange bottle.Good hair shampoo and conditioner...?
I have dirty blonde hair too, but mine is pretty thick. Anyway, some fairly inexpensive but high quality brands are Aussie(smells great, works like a charm), and Sunsilk(You get fabulous results, I've heard it is made from natural ingredients originating from the Philippines). You should probably stop using Garnier, because it really works terribly. The only good product they ever made was their Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum, which I use and I love. It all depends on what it is and how you use it. Best of luck, and I hope this helps!
Get a daily shampoo and conditoner. if you get greasy easily do this:





shampoo scalp and message thoroughly do not shampoo ends!!!


rinse well and condition the ends let sit for 5 min and rinse with water that is not hot.


if your roots get greasy fast they don't need all that extra conditioner on them.


garneir fructis is good but don't use any of the moisturizing ones
i got two aussie and suave.. assuie can get like 7 dollars a bottle or 10 dollars for a huge one but its wurth it ..my hair is very very thick but it help my hair and suave is like 1 dollar a bottle i think you can get it at the dollar tree too or at wal-mart or walgreens or w.e but it works also [= hope i helped
I have oily hair and I use Herbal Essences Drama Clean.
Dove Simply clean is good if your hair gets oily.
herbal essences
honestly, nothing from a drug store. Go to a salon and at least browse around on a sale rack. that's a good start....
MMM.... If you have greasy hair.. You may be washing your hair too much and causing your scalp to produce MORE oil... So, if you can wash your hair every other day.... Use conditioner but, only on the ends. I use Garnier Fructis and have never had a problem.. Though I use styling products so once a week I'll mix baking soda with my shampoo and wash my hair to get out any styling residue.. It keeps my hair shiny and clean.... You can also sprinkle your hair with talcium powder or cornstarch to absorb oil... I've also heard when you do wash your hair to wash it TWICE the first time to get out oil/dirt and styling products the second time to do what the product is supossed to do..... Then NOT wash it for acouple days... Or switch shampoo/conditioner every couple weeks... I've been using SUAVE color treated shampoo/conditioner along with my GARNIER and my hair is soft and shiny even though I use a flat iron every other day or so...





I'm on a beauty-budget and I get lots of shampoo's/conditioners and other beauty products for FREE or nearly FREE from WALGREENS using the money-saver booklet and coupons from online and the newpaper. Also, if you use the money-saver and do your rebates ONLINE and put it on a WALGREENS gift card.. It's easy you get an additional 10% back... I do this monthly so I haven't spent money on health and beauty supplies in about a year. I just keep putting money on my Walgreens card and using that instead of cash.... It's kinda FUN when you get the hang of it... Last year I SAVED about $20-$30 a month in coupons and FREE with REBATE... I used the money to buy a SONIC CARE TOOTHBRUSH.... Also, if I bought a product and I didn't like it I contacted the manufacturer via e-mail or 1-800 and most times I got my money-back or a coupon to try another product...So, if you are NOT satissfied... Call the 1-800 number and speak with someone or e-mail the company...





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment