Monday, August 23, 2010

What do you enjoy more the shampoo or the conditioner?

the conditioner...it makes my hair softWhat do you enjoy more the shampoo or the conditioner?
I like the conditioner . :D





it makes my hair extra extra smooth . (:


i like to touch it . very smooth . :D:D:DWhat do you enjoy more the shampoo or the conditioner?
conditioner. i cant use shampoo but once a month cuz it makes my hair dry as ice. conditioner makes it sooooooo soft and smooth.
Conditioner
Conditioner its so nice (:
Both after i shampoo my hair, i put conditioner
conditioner
first shampoo then conditoner , offcourse.
shampoo
shampoo
sorry shampoo, I got a thing for the conditioner.
both.just use it alternately.
conditioner.. it makes my hair so soft i love itt
i enjoy YOU, shampoo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment