Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner question?

is there any shampoos and conditioners that are bad for your hair


like i hear pantene coats your hair in wax, which makes buildup


herbal essence and dove dry out your hair


are any of those true, or are there any shampoos and conditioners that do that. and also which ones are good for your hairShampoo and conditioner question?
I have used Dove and I hate it...I agree on that one! I have used Pantene in the past and Absolutely hated it too...however, I recently saw a commercial on TV about Pantene Beautiful Lengths and decided to try it since I had just cut 5 inches off my hair and was having a mental breakdown lol. I have used it for about 2 months now and My hair grew almost 3 inches and it doesn't tangle near as much which makes for much better hair brushing in my case. Also, other people started commenting how shiny and soft and healthy my hair looks about a month after starting using it. So, I don't like Pantene usually but I must say I love this one.





http://www.pantene.com/jsp/collection/in鈥?/a>





Good luck!Shampoo and conditioner question?
dove does dry out your hair, but i'm really likin tresemee moisture rich...
biosilk is good for your hair. it's pricey, but i'd rather pay 25 dollars than have straw for hair. and suave dries out your hair there isn't much in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment