Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think Garnier Fructis (Long and Strong) is the Best Shampoo and Conditioner ever.............?

What do you guys say?I think Garnier Fructis (Long and Strong) is the Best Shampoo and Conditioner ever.............?
I used the long and strong before I donated my hair. Now I use the sleek and shine and dry/unmanageable kinds. I also like their deep conditioners. It all makes my hair so soft and smells good.I think Garnier Fructis (Long and Strong) is the Best Shampoo and Conditioner ever.............?
No...my favorite is Aussie.
i say i need to try it out!
I like their Sleek and Shine more.
I hate garnier
I used to think it was cool too because it made my hair really soft, but then i started to get flakes and my hair started to dry out. I switched to head and shoulders and it works wayyyyy better because it gives the same soft feelng, and doesn't give you flakes. ( But Garnier does smell REALLY good)
i agree with kd99!!! i need to go try it out!
I don't agree.
i love that stuff! it works soo well! and smells wonderful!
no way- i HATE granier gructis- it dries out my hair and leaves it dull. the best ever is Pantene Pro-V

No comments:

Post a Comment