Monday, August 23, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner ?

I got my hair flat ironed at a salon , now after i washed it it worse thAN IT WAS BEFORE


WHAT SHOULD i DO


WHICH sHAMPOO WOULD YOU RECOMMEND





MY HAIR IS NOT NAPPY BUT IT IS NOT STRAIGHT


IT'S THICKWhich shampoo and conditioner ?
Did they not use a heat protecting serum because your hair is not suppose to get that damaged with salon quality stuff. Use Bed head products for your type of hair. its about 18 dollars for shampoo and conditioner each but its worth it because it lasts longer than the cheap kind and it is so much better for your hair. Ulta has so many sales. I just got mine for buy 2 get 1 free so I got the shampoo, conditioner and heat protecting product(because I straighten my hair) And I don't have any split ends or frizz when I use them.Which shampoo and conditioner ?
I recommend Pantene Relaxed and Natural for women of color. This line is fabulous. I've tried the intense moisturing shampoo and conditioner, the setting lotion, oil sheen, and daily moisturizering cream.
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
herbal essences.


any color.


they are all aweosme,


but i like the green one

No comments:

Post a Comment