Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner?

i have really thick, wavy/curly, frizzy hair that i straighten vry day, but my hair is starting to look dry... i used sunsilk de frizz, but its dryin out my hair and i've tried Pantenne pro v moisture, but hair is really frizzy....... what can i use that will keep my hair shiny, hydrated and not frizzy?Shampoo and Conditioner?
I have the same hair as you do, and I use Matrix curl life. It's kind of pricey, but it works well. You can find it at Target and at some hair salons. Also you may want to use a leave in conditioner or a mousse after you wash your hair so it won't be as frizzy. I put tresemme mousse in my hair after I take a shower, and it keeps the frizz out. everyone says my hair looks great. hope I helped!Shampoo and Conditioner?
redken, john freida and garnier fructis. get a curling cream that you apply before you dry your hair, so you have nice curls.


or try a serum that you use before you straighten your hair so you don't damage it.


also use a hair mask every so 2 months. you can buy these at drug stores.
Talk to a hair stylist . It's your best bet and they really know whats best for YOUR hair!
I swear by pantene. Its the only thing that works. plus garnie fructiese smoothing milk!
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com


.
well i hve da same kind of hair dat u do and i use garnier fructis and it works well and keeps my hair undr control!! hope i was a help
Garnie Fructiese, Pantene, and Pro Vitamin are all good shampoos.
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment