Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner?

Im not talking about drugstore brands like: pantene, tresemme, herbal essences, dove, etc. I want a good quality brand (professional) do you know of any? Ive been wanting to try Aveda, but dont know how well it works.Shampoo and conditioner?
aveda is meh.


nexxus, paul mitchell, and olive oil (it's an actual shamppo name) are the best.


whatever you do, don't buy redken. pantene is better then redken.Shampoo and conditioner?
Nexus or Biologe! They work wonders!





Answer mine?:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmpG1ih3wzItg3QvdwpZaQnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090324191914AAavQL1
Try Nexus or Biologe those shampoos really workk
I use Biologe


Its really good





See it make smy hair lush :)


%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
I'm a big fan of nexus :] You should try that!
have not tried that one but I do love Kenra it is my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment