Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pantene Beautiful Lenghts Shampoo and Conditioner? :)?

Would you reccommend it?


Do you like it? does it actually make your hair grow longer.?


any tips I should know about it ? :)


tellme, kthanks in advance ! %26lt;33Pantene Beautiful Lenghts Shampoo and Conditioner? :)?
I have the pantene beautiful lengths and I love it. My hair dresser was shocked at how much my hair had grown in 3 weeks. I have been using this stuff for about 2 or 3 months. I love it. But always with pantene, don't forget to switch up your shampoo about every 2 or 3 weeks. If you don't you will have a thick vitamin build up on your hair. So you may want to get some more inexpensive shampoo like ';Suave Clarifying'; shampoo to strip the build up off. Or you can just take about 1/3 cup of vinegar and fill the cup the rest of the way up with water to strip off the yucky build up. Pour the vinegar and water mixture in your hair then rinse out with water and shampoo normally. Also makes your hair super shiny and soft with the vinegar water mixture. Hope this helps...also a part of the money goes to breast cancer society so you are investing in something with a good cause! hope this helps.Pantene Beautiful Lenghts Shampoo and Conditioner? :)?
i bought that stuff, and i can't say i was very impressed. And, its not to help your hair grow longer really, its more for people with long hair to keep it healthy.


i guess my hair is already healthy and i didn't notice any difference, i prefer to use pantene smooth or ice shine, i get better results from those that are noticeable.
I use pantene beautiful lengths %26amp; it's the best I've ever used.





it makes my hair smell good,


it makes it soft,


%26amp; yes it made my hair grow longer.


i got so many compliments, %26amp; my hair stylist said my hair looked much healithier.





it doesnt cause build up either.


{:





use it, be happy.
pantene is awesome but sunsilk is better dont get suave
yeah i would recommend it, i really like it. It smells really good lol,yeah ur hair does grow out but its pretty much naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment