Monday, August 23, 2010

Curling shampoo and conditioner??

ok so my hair is like naturally half wavy and half straight when it dries by itself. and then when i blow dry it, it comes out like straight but has volume and a flip because of the layers..so i straighten it to make it look good. and i sometimes make it like wavy/curly with that fructis garnier stuff to make it come out wavy..but i want it to come our curly like without me doing anything. so is there a shampoo or conditioner that can curl my hair..?Curling shampoo and conditioner??
Totally Twisted from Herbal EssenceCurling shampoo and conditioner??
i think herbal essence might have a shampoo and conditioner set for curly hair-


check it out at herbalessence.com
herbal essence works mirricles for me! I want my hair straight without having to do anything so I used it. It's amazing. I heard it sometimes does not work for some people,so you could call a hair salon and ask some questions. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to answer your questions. Also, for those of you reading this and you want your hair perminitly straight-DO NOT DO IT! don't go to a hair salon and get your hair perminitly straight. My older sister did that and it ruins your hair. take my advice and you'll go far.


thanks!
totally twisted by herbal essenses or a curling spray it shows u how to use it on the back
  • makeup beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment