Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner help?

I have oily scalp, but really dry ends. Can I use the Cleanse and Mend shampoo with the Moist Conditioner? I'm kind of scared because one time I mixed two different lines and my hair turned straw-like but maybe the brand just wasn't for me..


(I used the tresemme anti breakage conditioner and the... the... well a different tresemme shampoo xD)Shampoo and Conditioner help?
really you are going to believe the hype of using the same brand of shampoo and conditioner?


if your ends are ';dry'; then get them cut off


see how simple some things can be ( of course a simple mind is not good but i am sure you know that now )


cheers!Shampoo and Conditioner help?
...it doesn`t matter if you mix lines.


use herbal essences drama clean shampoo.


and then hello hydration conditioner for your ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment