Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner??????????

Does it work and make your hair healthy?Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner??????????
I use tresemme almost everyday- I LOVE their ';Anti-Breakage'; line- it worked better for me than Garnier, L'Oreal, and Pantene. I love all of the Tresemme products- they have all of the same things in them as pantene, for about half the price. The moisture rich kind of made my hair go greasy quickly, but it depends on your hair. The 3 Minute Miracle hair mask by Aussie is also a really great product for repairing damaged locks.Tresemme Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner??????????
I tried tresemme before, it worked alrite. My hair did feel smoother. But I guess it depends on ur hair type :)
not at all


it does not do any good to yur hair, instead it will dry your hair. i dont know abt conditioner but its shampoo is not good , really
no it's cheap and rubbish. if you want shampoo and conditioner that works but is not too expensive try l'oreal.
I am a guy, I use salon quality hair care products, rather just the shampoos and conditioners. Yes, it is awesome if you have dry hair, if you have oily hair youll need something else. My personal favorite is herbal essences.
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment