Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you use a conditioner without shampooing first?

I want to wash my hair but I only have conditioner and no shampoo. Can I still wash my hair without damaging it?Can you use a conditioner without shampooing first?
Conditioners WILL clean your hair. It has enough detergents in them to get your hair clean. I would recommend using shampoo for a deep cleaning. But if your hair is not excessively oily or dirty (from products) the conditioner will work just fine.Can you use a conditioner without shampooing first?
actually it is a good thing to do if you want to avoid washing it while taking a shower it allows you to be able to get it all wet and then when you get out you wont have dryied out hair. if you have oily prone hair dont do it too often. but it will not wash your hair at all. if you need to wash it bad then use dish soap or laundry soap, but very little then put a lot of conditioner in it. dont do this too much those soaps are used to get out tough dirt so it will really damage your hair. I had to do it before when i had no money to get shampoo that day.
Yes, of course! In fact, it's not good to shampoo your hair everyday. In a book I read, it was recommended that one day you shampoo, and the next day you use conditoner and just rinse. So clearly, you won't damage your hair.
Yes, but it won't be as clean
Yes and yes. If your hair breaks easily, use something gentle when shampooing, but it is best not to wash it every single day unless you use hairspray or something similar. That way the natural oils can move down the hair shaft.
I wouldn't recommend it--u will end up w/ a dirty, slimy mess--just go get some shampoo from the store--if u don't have a lot of $$ go to a Dollar General or something like that, or borrow some from a neighbor or something!
Conditioner will not damage your hair ! But it wont clean it either.
That's what I do. I have very dry hair so I wash my hair every other day but I condition it every day.
i used to do that with my long hair bcuz it would take like over an hour to shampoo it first so i just stopped shampooing it first and then it was fine but yeah its not like shampooing. just go to the 99cent store they sell like the whole bottle of suave for 99 cents its cool and suave isn't that bad i like it. but yeah its not bad for ur hair.
you can but conditioner isnt used for WASHING yr hair...but i dont think it would hurt anything if you did
yes - but it wont clean your hair properly.
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment