Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best & shiniest conditioner and shampoo and stuff !???

10 points for a listWhat is the best %26amp; shiniest conditioner and shampoo and stuff !???
I use Garnier Fructis. It smells great and it actually has fruit extract. my hair is great now. Leave both in for at least a minute before rinsing and your results will be better =D


Also I used to use pantene pro-v and it was just as good, and Lorael is good too. those are the three top i would have to say...


*samWhat is the best %26amp; shiniest conditioner and shampoo and stuff !???
Burts Bees Super Shiny Shampoo Grapefruit %26amp; Sugar Beet


tresemme heat therapy


L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss


kerastase


Matrix's Sleek line


Biosilk


Frederic Fekkai


Dermalogica Shine Therapy shampoo


Brocatto


Sebastian


Pantene Ice





best of luck =]]
There is a woman on my job who has black flaxion (sp?) hair. Her hair is straight, black and soooo shinny.





I'll ask her what product she uses and get back to you.





Never dawned on me to ask her that question for myself....
ooo. i no the best! my hair has never been softer or shiner!





Shapmoo:


Joico triage





conditioner:


joico altima








seriously... best out there!
ENJOY LUXURY SHAMPOO %26amp; CONDITIONER!!!
You only need one product for this list, and that is





1. Ojan





Pricey, but everything you need for beautiful hair...you get what you pay for
garnier fructis - for dry and damaged hair


pantene - smooth and sleek for shiny hair


dove intense moisturizer


do not use suave anything - all the ones i have used dry my hair out.


those three always make my hair shine greatly!
  • mor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment